Refinancing Rental Property Tips
There are many flavors of refinancing rental properties: cash-out refinances, cash-in refinances, rate and term refinances, and recasting loans.
Understanding each one, when you might want to use them in your real estate investing, the general rules and guidelines for using them, and the impact of each are all important bits of knowledge you should have as a real estate investor.
In this mini-class, James will cover some tips for refinancing rental properties.
Check out the video from this class here:
In this class, James discusses:
- The 4 types of refinancing: cash out refi, cash in refi, rate and term refi and recasting
- General tips for refinancing properties
- Special tips when doing rate and term refis
- Special tips when doing cash out refinances
- Special tips when doing owner-occupant refis
- Plus much more...